Exerbike v2 & v3
My controller works, but doesn’t light up anymore. How do I fix that?
– On the back of the controller, there is a small black button that was accidentally pressed. Press this button and it will light up again.
What games can I play with the Exerbike?
– You can play any game as long as it is for that respective game console
My controller doesn’t work. How do I fix that?
– There are 3 components that could possibly be the problem: the controller, the P2P (Pedal to Play), or the USB extension cable.
– Most likely, the controller has been damaged and will need to be replaced. Are there any visible signs of damage (cuts on the cable, damage to the controller)? One way to test if the controller is damaged, is to remove it from the bike and plug it directly into the game console (this requires taking off the shrouds of the exercise bike). If it doesn’t work, then it needs to be replaced. If it does work, then your problem is not the controller. Email email@example.com for a replacement
– The next most likely problem is USB extension cable. This cable runs from the P2P to the game console. Generally, these only fail when there are cuts on the cable. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
– If your problem is not a controller or a USB extension cable, then call 847-963-8969 option 3 and speak to a customer service representative.
The console on the exercise bike is “flickering” when I pedal. What is the problem?
– These bikes are self-powered. So most likely, the user is not pedaling fast enough to keep the bike powered. You can eliminate this by putting batteries in the back of the console.